image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Finding Plymouth'sHistory - Village of Medicine Lake

Village of Medicine Lake   ( approx. N44°59.539 W93°25.052 )

It was developed as "Medicine Lake Park" by Jacob Barge around 1887. He sold lots to "city folks" to build cabins to get away from the "hustle and bustle" of city life. It became a separate village in 1944 and now the City of Medicine Lake. It is co0mpletely surrounded by the City of Plymouth.