image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10

Finding Plymouth'sHistory - Town Hall

Old Town Hall       ( approx.   N45°01.327 W093°27.699 )

Town meetings were held in homes and schools until it was built in 1885. It was used until the early 1960's as the town hall. It was used as storage by public works until it was restored in the mid 1970's. It is now the home of the Plymouth Historical Society and Museum.

old town hall 642 by 480

                                                                           Old Town Hall Today

Link to Waymark for:    Plymouth Historical Society/Old Plymouth Town Hall

Link to Geocache for:   "P" Marks the Spot: Old Town Hall